Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Sanctuary


 My heart is a forest... 



That's not normally what people say. Usually people say that their hearts are protected by walls that only one person can get through. This is not the case with me. My heart is a forest., it's open and exposed all the time but there are millions upon millions little obstacles that people can come across.

There are only two guys in my life that have gotten into the sanctuary in my little forest. They're still in there which is a little problem for me because they shouldn't be there... They take up all this room and there is no room for anyone else in the sanctuary. What is going to happen when I find the guy that is supposed to completely control the sanctuary? Will the other two other throw him? Or bow down?





No comments:

Post a Comment