Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Silent Girl Part 2

They need to stop. She's not going to forgive someone who hurt her just because you say so.

He wrote her a letter... In the letter he wrote "I'm not going to apologize because I did nothing wrong" He went on to tell her that "when you are ready to accept me then I will be here for you"

She spent the whole night crying over that letter and then she threw it away. She spent the rest of that night and then the next two days building walls to protect herself from getting hurt ever again.

She's a ghost in her own house, she moves in and out without a word and without anyone really noticing.

You don't hurt the people you love... So I guess he didn't really love her all that much. Either that or he loved the booze more than her.



No comments:

Post a Comment