Thursday, January 31, 2013

Date

I've never really had boys actually take me on a date. I had plenty of boyfriends who never took me out once. I guess this is the reason why now, when a boy asks me out on a date, I freak out and feel as if I don't know where my life is headed... Yeah, it's that serious.

So tonight I went on a date with someone that I literally just met. It didn't start out as a date. At first it was just my best friend and I hanging out and then the kid came. It was horrible. I felt no connection to this kid and he was so awkward. Saying things like "I'm gonna buy you a build a bear" or some shit. He was too open about his feelings and when we're alone, he doesn't talk... He just stares at me. Awkwardly.

There is no way I see anything happening with this kid.

So I told the kid that I had to go home and spent the rest of the night with my best friend.

I know it sounds really bad and messed up but... I agreed to go on a date with my best friend. I don't know why but something seemed different tonight. Maybe it was just the embarrassment of a terrible date so I needed to find one with someone I know I'll have fun with or maybe it was supposed to happen.

Whatever it was... It all feels different.

No comments:

Post a Comment