Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rest In Peace

I can't say I didn't see this coming. You were really sick for a long time. I really will miss you so, so much.

There was a long time in my life where all you were was just a face on Facebook. I didn't know who you were or what you were like.


When I finally met you, it was as if we had been life long friends. You were so cool with everything, as if you were a teenage girl in an older woman's body. I could talk to you for hours.

That was last Thanksgiving, we couldn't make it this year. You went into the hospital after Thanksgiving and then today we got the call that you had died.

I feel like crying every second of every hour. I didn't get to say goodbye, you were gone without a word. So again, someone has left me behind without any warning.

I love you Aunt Sandi. I already miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment