Friday, November 4, 2011

Distance

I feel like I've been distancing myself from everyone. Not on purpose... it just kind of happened.

I'm just out of touch and I'm not sure how to get back in touch again. I'm all alone in this place that I've put myself in, no ones here to help me out or anything.

There used to be someone that I can go to every time I felt like this but now? I don't think anyone really cares. People are just focused on their lives and don't really care about other people anymore.

I get it, people like to talk about themselves. I like to, in fact I have this blog where all I do is talk about myself.

I'm an Aries.

Aries Personal traits: Openness, enthusiasm and individualism are the main traits of the Arians. They are outspoken, alert, quick to act and speak. They prefer to speak than to listen. Arians are ambitious, with lots of drive and a strong will to lead. They are poor followers. Fiercely independent, they usually take the side of the underdog in any controversy. They are champions of lost causes and losing battles. This trait is due to a strong belief in their own abilities to turn any situation around.
Being alone is usually not a problem for me. I just hate when I feel like no one cares anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment