Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Boys Be Crazy

Boy and girl sitting next to each other. Boy's ex-fling is sitting at the table next to them and her best friend is right across from the boy
Girl: So how are things with her? 
Boy: Good, I mean, it's not like we're over.

The next day the best friend tells the ex-fling what they were talking about
Ex-Fling: Ummm.... No, we're defiantly over...

It's times like these where I really question how people think. We ended things. I'm done with this, so, why are you still telling people that we're not over?

I got tired of you, that's why I'm moving onto the next guy. You became a.... bitch-baby. Crying and moaning about every little thing. Seriously, I thought boys were supposed to act tough all the time. Why is it that this one boy is the most sensitive guy ever?

I honestly think he needs to be committed to the nearest mental hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment