Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dear M, Fuck you.

June 6th, 2010

Why does he keep playing games like this? I mean, really? It's sort of not fair to me, I actually like him... maybe even love him. Does he even like me back? I like things better when we're young.

June 12th, 2010 

That kiss has been on my mind pretty much all weekend. The only thing that has really confused me is that we're not dating, but we're making out in front of everyone. Literally, everyone. E*** and I*** are saying "go for it"... But I don't know. I don't want to be one of those chicks that think "Oh, we kissed now we're committed." But... I don't know how he feels.

June, 2012 

"She will not get over it, she will not move on. She'll think she can, she'll even think she has and then out of the blue you'll be right there with her and she'll think she can touch you. This will just be happening all over for her." - Izzie Stevens, Grey's Anatomy.

"All you can do is be brave enough to get out there. You fought, you loved, Walk tall, Torres." - Mark Sloan, Grey's Anatomy.

June - September 2012





(<--- This is the reason why I don't let tv shows influence my life... Luckily, I was too wasted to remember these.)














*I decided to put this out there, every thing I ever wrote about him. I didn't write anything for 2011 because I was actually happy. Or so I thought. I didn't love him, I loved the thought of being in love with him.*

No comments:

Post a Comment