Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dream Zoo

My name is Lauren Iannucci and I am addicted to Dream Zoo. 

It all started when my favorite teacher showed me the game.
"You were made for this game"
"Ok, sure"
When he excitedly explained the purpose of the game I thought it sounded really really dumb and childish. Then I started to play it and got hooked right away.

I started to tell my friends about it and they all thought it was really dumb and childish, big surprise. He showed me this game on Monday, it seems like I've been playing for years but in reality it's only been a week.

My zoo is alot bigger than it is in the picture, that's just the only picture I have of my zoo. I now have Yeti's which I'm really excited about. Yay Yeti's!


Yeah, now that I wrote a blog about this game... I feel just a little more pathetic.

"I tried to get my friends to play it, turns out, I'm a grown man..."- My favorite teacher

1 comment:

  1. OCCUPY ZYNGA is an animal-powered movement that began in Zoo-cotti Park in Zynga’s Dream Zoo App (Zoo Code: BDJRQOX), and has spread to 19 exhibits comprised of over 100 animal species. #OZ is inspired by popular uprisings on iPhone, iPad and Android devices, worldwide, and aims to fight back against the richest 1% of zoo keepers that are writing the rules of an unfair zoo wide economy that is foreclosing on our fauna (real, mythical, extinct or otherwise).

    Join the movement! Visit "Zoo-cotti Park - Occupy Zynga" today!

    ADD ZOO CODE: B-D-J-R-Q-O-X

    ReplyDelete