Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolution

Last year I made a resolution for 2011. I wanted to be in love with someone. We'll that happened and although it was a tough time and I didn't exactly enjoy myself... I'm happier for it. Things turned out for the better.

This year will be tricky. I'm not sure what I wanna accomplish yet, I'm happy with how things are right now... Kind of. Maybe I do have a goal, we can only see in the long term.

All I can say is... I hope my dreams as of late mean something.

Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be, 
But with my eyes closed all I see 
Is the skyline, through the window, 
The moon above you and the streets below. 
Hold my breath as you're moving in, 
Taste your lips and feel your skin. 
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment