Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goodbye

"Make a promise please, you'll always be in reach. Just in case I need you there when I call..."




I have to admit, I'm kind of sensitive when it comes to people leaving. I guess it makes sense, every time someone decided to leave they just did... No warning, nothing.


So it kinda sucks when you constantly remind me that you're leaving cause all the fears come back and they bother me. I didn't wanna be that person who can't let go but you're my best friend.


I need you to say goodbye to me, cause I can't deal with someone else leaving me behind without a word. I need you to promise me that and we'll be okay.


Damn, graduations going to be hard. I say goodbye to the kids I grew up with and the teachers that mean the most to me..... fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment