Saturday, January 14, 2012

Illegal

We all know it happens, people break the law all the time so I'm not really seeing a problem. It's only illegal if you get caught, that's my motto. So why am I afraid of this? It's something that I want, I think.

I understand why you're scared. You could lose everything... Well not literally but you'd lose a lot. As long as we don't get caught it's okay though, right? I'm pretty sure we both know that everything is mutual. We know each other that well.

3 months... That's all we have to wait. 3, and then it's... Half legal.

People make us happy and it's never the people you expect.

You were there for me when no one else was, I love you for that.


Life's about adventure... So come on already! Let's break some fucking laws.


No comments:

Post a Comment