Thursday, January 19, 2012

80%

So, you're here but you're not. They told me they were kidding, "He's not coming back, I just wanted to see how you would react"
Oh wonderful, I freaked out for nothing. Perfect.

80% of me was relieved that it was a joke because I was afraid of getting all the feelings I had for you back but then there's that twisted 20% that wanted to see you again.
Everyday that 20% looked for you, hoped to see you one more time, just so that I can say everything that I bottled up to you. Every feeling, every tear, every 'I love you', everything that I locked away in the safe I call my heart.

I had a dream about you, it felt so real. It was nice to hang out with you, hug you, talk to you, and see you again. I wanted that to happen in real life but it's only a dream, right? Dreams don't come true, do they?

If you need me, I'll be here, in White Plains. You stay in Puebla, Mexico and change you're god damn Facebook location because every time I see it my 20% gets it's hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment