Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fears

“Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.”

I kind of get scared sometimes... Scared that you won't stick around like you say you will. You'll find someone who really "wows!" you.
Someone you can really connect with.

Maybe you won't. Maybe I'll get lucky and everyone is right, maybe we will get married and have a beautiful family together. Somehow I feel like that's just a pipe dream that you and I throw at each other.

We're both afraid of the same things. Heartbreak. Loneliness. Sadness. The fears we have in common are what we lean on each other with.

I'd like to think my place is a spot next to you... Let's hope you feel the same.




                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment