Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Right Through Me

"You see right through me, how do you do that shit? 
You let me win, you let me ride, you let me rock,
you let me slide and when they looking,
you let me hide, defend my honor, protect my pride
The good advice, I always hated but looking back,
it made me greater..."



You know me so well. For some people it may seem like you know me too well. You knocked right through my walls that I tried so hard to build. I didn't want you to see the truth. 


I never truly believed that I tried to push people until you came and opened my eyes to what I had become. 
I became someone who never admitted to love because of my fear of losing something else I loved. Someone who pushed people away just because goodbyes are easier when there are less feelings and memories behind them. 


Will I ever grow out of this? Probably not. Am I happy that you came along? Yes, a thousand times, yes. 


So here goes nothing... I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment